Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome home Sailor boy!

My apologies for not updating lately, especially about Betty, but...MY HUSBAND IS HOME!  He has been home for about a week now, so we've been spending our spare time together as a family because he won't be home long.  In fact, thanks to a certain typhoon that is headed our way, they may be leaving sooner than planned.  Boo. 


Homecoming day took forever to get here and of course, it seemed to crawl.  I made the mistake of telling our daughter that Daddy was coming home, and I can't tell you how many time I caught her trying to sneak out of the house.  Thank God for chain locks.






Here they are pulling in and getting everything secured.  Which takes...FOREVER.



When Kaylee saw him coming down the brow she was all smiles, so excited to see him. They got home super late, and needless to say, getting her to go to sleep was almost a no-go.  It was great to see him! It's funny how the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" saying is just so true.






We missed him so much, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get to keep him home for a while longer.






Especially me...a husband and wife shouldn't be separated so much ya know!


No comments:

Post a Comment