Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Japan

I found two more random Japanese things I like

Yeah....CREAM COLLON, lol.  The name made me giggle, because I have the mind of a 5th grader when it comes to stuff like this.  I can't tell you what it is, what's in it, nothing.  All I know is it's like....an ice cream cone shell with this...creamy collon gunk on the inside, lol.  Very yummy, very tasty. 



And this.  This is....Morinaga.  Actually, I'm not sure if thats the name of the drink, or the name of the brand...I don't know.  DyDo makes it, and it's like...coffee, flavored with pancake syrup.  I'm not sure what I think about it, but I could NOT stop drinking it, lol.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling ya.. Who knows if you actually like that drink, but it's seriously addicting! I kept saying, "no, I don't like it," but every time I turned around, there I was, sipping at it.

    ReplyDelete